As part of the Bupa family, you’ll have the time to dedicate to your residents. Caring for familiar faces allows you to build lasting relationships with their families too. The rewards start as soon as you do, with a £5,000 love Bupa Bonus† to say thank you. Terms and conditions apply.
bupa care homes
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 150 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It’s why we inspire and support our nurses to put our residents’ wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
For more information, please visit www.bupa.co.uk/nursingcareers
Dedicated to making lives better.
Nestled in the leafy Surrey countryside with the picturesque village of Puttenham nearby. Puttenham Hill House is great for residents seeking a peaceful, calming environment.
Designed in the 1920s by famous architect Oliver Hill, this elegant and welcoming home is surrounded by four acres of beautifully landscaped gardens. It has been carefully designed and modernised to create a pleasant, well-equipped care home for older residents. 24-hour nursing care is available, and we also care for residents living with Parkinson’s, as well as convalescence and palliative care.
Bupa is a not for profit organisation/ Private healthcare
We are also offering
What we’ll offer you in return
- Autonomy to practice
- Paid breaks
- Bupa’s specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Revalidation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Bupa Fit – a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home-related concerns with professional advisor’s, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Free parking