NMC OSCE training, Uxbridge, London, 12th-16th July
- Experiential sessions or Intensive NMC OSCE training for overseas nurses
- Clinical Skills Station assessments
- IM, SC, ANTT, BLS PEAK FLOW, REMOVAL and SAMPLING OF CATHETER. INHALED MEDS, MSU, fine-bore nasogastric tube insertion, Intravenous (IV) flush, visual infusion phlebitis (VIP) assessment and pressure area assessment included
- All aspects of the 8 OSCE patients, that can be encountered in APIE part of exam, are taught and practiced
- Exam-style scenarios expected in your NMC OSCE
- Lots of practice on skills and mock exams
*Nearby accommodation in London is available.