NMC OSCE Virtual Training for Overseas Nurses 12th-13th June
Virtual training consists of two days of live online training, including a day of clinical skills training and a day of APIE training.
- Each day is done via a Zoom call and we encourage candidates to engage and ask questions around each subject. It lasts for 5-6 hours a day.
- We go over the 12 clinical skills currently being tested from 14th June 2021 explaining the main fails and pitfalls.
- During the call we show videos of demonstrations of the skills and further explanations are given to consolidate learning.
- On day two we go over all of APIE, so the Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation stations in detail and the different patients that can be encountered.
- Presentations are given for each station, with demonstration videos throughout, which reflect current OSCE practices.
- We send a MNL workbook and practice pack out enrol all candidates onto our online training course that they can be accessed until the OSCE is passed.