Bupa Care Homes: Manor Court
bupa care homes
Join Bupa Care Home Staff RGNs required for Full and Part Time posts.
Manor Court is situated in a friendly residential area of Southall, Middlesex close to local amenities. The home is made up of four single-storey houses, all surrounded by landscaped gardens with furnished patio areas.
The layout of our home, as well as the relaxed, friendly atmosphere, is ideal for our residents to relax and entertain guests. Our highly trained team are skilled in providing a range of care, including nursing, palliative and specialist care for Parkinson’s sufferers.
Manor Court is a purpose built care home with 120 beds, divided into four separate buildings, each of which is self-contained with its own communal facilities.
The home is situated in a residential area of Southall, with a few local shops nearby. There are bus services that pass near to the home.
We are also offering an attractive welcome bonus for joining.
What we’ll offer you in return:
- Autonomy to practice
- Paid breaks
- Bupa’s specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Bupa Fit – a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home-related concerns with professional advisor’s, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Free parking