Bupa Care Homes: Middlesex Manor
bupa care homes
RGNs Required for Prestigious Bupa Nursing Home
Middlesex Manor provides nursing care to a maximum of 83 people some of whom may have dementia or a physical disability.
The home is located in Brent in North West London and is close to local amenities and transport facilities.
Attractive Welcome bonus please contact to find more…
We have full time and part time available.
Not for profit organisation/ Private healthcare
We are also offering an attractive welcome bonus for joining.
What we’ll offer you in return:
- Autonomy to practice
- Paid breaks
- Bupa’s specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Bupa Fit – a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home-related concerns with professional advisor’s, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Free parking