Bupa Care Homes: Nairn Court
bupa care homes
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 150 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It’s why we inspire and support our nurses to put our residents’ wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
For more information, please visit www.bupa.co.uk/nursingcareers
Dedicated to making lives better.
Nairn House is a service for older people who are in need of nursing care. It provides accommodation to a maximum of 61 people, some of whom may have dementia.
It is set within pleasant grounds and situated close to local amenities in Enfield such as shops and a bus route.
We have full time and part time positions available.
Bupa is private healthcare and is a not for profit organisation
We are also offering a £5k welcome bonus for joining.
What we’ll offer you in return
- Autonomy to practice
- Paid breaks
- Bupa’s specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Bupa Fit – a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home-related concerns with professional advisor’s, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Free parking