look through and choose a job that’s right for you!
Staff Nurses- All Departments
Overseas Pre-Registered Nurses are welcome to apply.
Luton & Dunstable University Hospital
Our client, Luton & Dunstable University Hospital, is currently recruiting for nurses for all their departments including Medicine, Surgery, Theatres, ICU, A&E. This is a fantastic opportunity for nurses including those who are based overseas. This is one of the top university hospitals which focuses a lot on your personal and professional development. The hospital is a Trauma Centre and has a GOOD CQC (Care Quality Commission) rate.
Luton & Dunstable University Hospital is located in Luton, Bedfordshire and is well connected to other cities, particularly London. This a great city with its own airport and trains connecting to London in under an hour.
Salary Range : from £24,214 to £30,112 – Please note that all the International Nurses start with a salary of £24,214 per year
Benefits/relocation package offered for Overseas Nurses :
• 1 month free accommodation – up to 6 months available on site (paid)
• Flight to UK including Airport Transfers
• Visa application costs paid for
• Immigration Healthcare Surcharge paid for
• Excellent OSCE Training (currently 100% pass rate)
• OSCE exam paid for
• IELTS/OET cost reimbursed – if applicable
• CBT cost reimbursed – if applicable
• 37.5 hours of work per week. When receiving your full registration, you will be able to register to do extra shifts that are paid more
• Anti-social hours extra pay (between 40 and 60% per hour)
• Excellent pension scheme and Holiday entitlement of 35 days a year
would you like to be a partner company?
If you’d like to be a partner company on My Nurses Life’s website, please contact us and we’ll be only too happy to chat through your options. We will set up your own micro-site within our own site giving you more exposure in attracting the right candidate.