Bupa Care Homes: Stamford
bupa care homes
Stamford is a thoughtfully designed, purpose-built home in Edmonton, north London. We are less than two miles from Edmonton Green and only a short distance from the centre of the capital itself.
We’re proud of the level of care we offer at the home. Alongside our range of care plans for the elderly, we’re also able to look after young, physically disabled adults and those with challenging behaviour.
All our staff are either registered nurses or highly trained care assistants. All our residents can be sure that whatever their needs are, they’ll be met in a professional and caring way.
- Autonomy to practice
- Paid breaks
- Bupa’s specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Bupa Fit – a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home-related concerns with professional advisor’s, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Free parking